Aquaforest's Autobahn DX
High Volume Automated Document Conversion
Autobahn DX is a Document Processing product designed to fit into an organization's document workflow. It is able to process and convert a variety of different types of document including TIFF images, Microsoft Office documents and HTML pages, convert those documents to searchable PDFs and perform a variety of other customizable activities. Includes TIFF Junction and PDF Junction.
- Convert TIFF, Microsoft Office and other types to Searchable PDF
- Watched Folders, Scheduled Tasks and Windows Service Support
- Customizable Job Definitions and Scripts & .Net API
- Includes TIFF Junction and PDF Junction
- XML-based Job Definitions
Autobahn Windows Sevice
This is the heart of the product and controls the execution of both scheduled jobs and ad-hoc jobs whether submitted via the Autobahn Manager or via the Autobahn Job API.
The product's OCR engine, capable of processing thousands of pages per hour is used to recognise text from source TIFF and Image-Only PDF files and to create Searchable PDF files.
In addition, an option exists to create text files from the recognised text.
This allows definition and editing of a job definition, using a tree-list type model coupled with a Visual Studio - style property list.
This enables jobs to be run via any .Net platform tool.
- Windows XP or Windows 2003
- Version 2.0 of the .Net Framework